For more than 30 years, the Chamber has worked to support our business and residential community by being involved in the growth and development of our city. We look forward to serving and supporting businesses and individuals for many years to come.
The Chamber of Commerce exists to engage, connect and grow business leaders in order to enrich the environment for ownership, employment and community. We accomplish this goal through membership-facilitated business networks and events within the region while supporting the community’s needs.
A Perfect Partner
The Chamber strives to be the perfect partner for every business and professional in the region. We’re a voluntary, nonprofit organization committed to working with area leaders to improve the activity in our market and the livability of our community.
- To newcomers, we offer a friendly welcome as well as contacts and information to help you feel at home.
- To visitors, we offer recommendations to make your visit memorable.
- To schools, we pledge to provide a bridge between you and the business community in our mutual quest for excellence in education and support of our young people.
- To government officials, we strive to present a unified voice of the business community for our residents.
- To citizens, we are committed to improving the quality of life in Bonney Lake by ensuring a stable business climate and a solid feeling of community support.
For More Information
The Chamber Collective
20608 Hwy. 410 E.
(inside Harborstone Credit Union)
P.O. Box 7171, Bonney Lake WA 98391
4CH-AMB-ER07 (424) 262-3707