The Arlington Heights Police Department and Crime Stoppers of Arlington Heights presents:
Citizen Observer Alert Networ kInstantaneous and proactive communication from local law enforcement to you: FREE The Alert Network allows the Arlington Heights Police Department to instantly update you about crimes, emergencies and other important information.
Alerts are available via e-mail, text message or on Facebook and Twitter.
- Community Alerts inform all registered users of public safety concerns in Arlington Heights. The Alerts contain information about crime trends, as well as advice on personal and home safety.
- Crime Alerts allow law enforcement to automatically disseminate information about recent crimes and active investigations to all registered Citizen Observer users.
- Scam Alerts warn users to be aware of a variety of old and new scams aimed at seniors and other high risk groups.
- Event Alerts inform residents about upcoming events which may cause traffic and parking issues.
- Hot Crime Maps show the locations of the more serious crimes occurring each week in Arlington Heights.Secure two-way communication between the public and local law enforcementCrime Stoppers anonymous crime tips can be sent to the Arlington Heights Police Department by using the Tip Feature included on all alerts. This feature is for anonymously informing the police of crimes in Arlington Heights. Tips can also be sent by texting keyword 847AHPD and your message to 847411; or call (847) 590-STOP (7867).CitizenObserver is not a substitute for 911.
911 should always be called for in progress situations or when requesting that a police report be completed.FREE Sign Up Today!
Help create a stronger community by signing up to receive crime alerts and notifications. You’ll get information directly from your local law enforcement agency that impacts your community. It’s easy!!
- Go to www.citizenobserver.com and search alert groups. Find the Arlington Heights Police Department.
- Click the Sign Up link on the left side of the page under the agency’s logo. Follow the instructions and you’re done … then invite your neighbors, friends and families to join.