Studio tours, historical sites, theaters and museums can all be found here in the entertainment center of the world. With such an incredible array of fine dining, shopping, lodging and recreation you will have no problem finding something to do, in fact it might be hard to choose! We don’t want you to miss a thing, so here are just a few suggestions out of the seemingly millions of things to do here:
- Visit the life-size statue of TV stars including Lucille Ball, Johnny Carson, Oprah and the Emmy Statue, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- Go on the Universal Studios Hollywood Tour, enjoy the rides of the park, stay for dinner and the evening on the fabulous City Walk.
- Stop by the Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce office and see the historic mural of the San Fernando Valley in the 1940s.
- Catch some live music or comedy shows at one of the many clubs. Here in Los Angeles County, you never know who could show up!
- Romp with the chimps or harass the elephants at the L.A. Zoo.
- Visit the statue of Amelia Earhart in North Hollywood Park.
- Drive through the Lake Hollywood estates all the way up to the famous Hollywood sign.
- See and walk beside the Longest Mural in the world, the Great Wall of L.A.
- Take a trip to the stars at the Griffith Observatory, drive or you can even bike.
- Take in the view on the world-famous Mulholland Drive, where views of the city and valley are incredible at night.
- Take the Metro red line out to explore the art and design of North Hollywood, Universal City and Hollywood Stations.
It is easy to see why Universal City North Hollywood is such a great place to visit, live and work. In addition to Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many popular historical sites, theaters and museums, you’ll find friendly hospitality and a rich heritage of people, all while basking in a warm year-round Mediterranean climate.