- Networking events – Make new friends and establish new business partnerships at Member Coffees and Business After Hours mixers, and meet new and future members at Chamber 411. Also join a BBC direct referral program or Young Professionals Network.
- Educational forums – Develop new skills while learning valuable ideas and strategies to help grow your business at Professional Edge. Stay on top of industry trends at Forecast Series.
- Exposure – Gain valuable exposure for your business by enhancing your membership listing and advertising in the Chamber’s print and online directory and in the twice-weekly e-newsletter. Increase the visibility of your company by sponsoring Chamber events and programs, hosting a ribbon cutting or member coffee and attending events. Participate in the robust referral programs from the Chamber staff and fellow members.
- Resources – Get assistance with drafting a business plan or loan application through SCORE. Develop personal relationships with our elected federal, state and local officials at the Legislative Reception. Need a referral for goods or services? Simply call the Chamber and we will direct you to a top-quality business.
- Member programs – Cost-saving programs with value-added services help member businesses do business with other Chamber members through our member-to-member discounts, telecommunications partnerships and HR Advantage support program.
- Take action today! – Visit the BBC website at www.bbcc.com or call (248) 644-1700 to set an appointment with a Chamber staff member to learn how the BBC can help grow your