Doing business in Healdsburg is smart. Living in Healdsburg is amazing. Both are rewarding economic choices. Our business-friendly local government invites you to become a part of the community. Come meet with us, explore the area and learn about all Healdsburg offers.
Whether you are looking to relocate a company, start a business or open a new location, the Chamber of Commerce is here to help you make it happen. Want to learn more about mixing business with a wine country lifestyle? Go to www.healdsburg.com/chamber.
The Economic Development Office
The Chamber’s Economic Development Office works to attract, retain and grow businesses in Healdsburg. Some of the services that it provides are as follows:
- Identify and assist businesses that want to locate or initiate a development project in the City of Healdsburg.
- Act as a liaison between the business community and the City of Healdsburg regarding issues relating to planning, zoning, permitting and other building issues.
- Assist businesses in developing business plans to be used for lease applications, business development or loan approval.
- Work with business owners on acquiring financing to fund a new/existing business or for business expansion.
- Provide a no-fee business consulting service to potential or existing business owners for the purpose of starting, expanding a business or dealing with current business issues.
The Economic Development coordinator is available to assist businesses with business development, expansion and relocation. These services are offered without a charge.
For more information, contact Carla Howell at (707) 433-6935 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.healdsburg.com/chamber.
The City of Healdsburg
The City of Healdsburg is committed to forming strong working relationships with existing businesses, as well as attracting new businesses to the area. The city strives to be a desirable business partner by providing exceptional customer service and assistance to its business community. Some of the assistance to businesses is as follows:
- “One-stop” planning and permit environment
- Loans to assist with electrical construction
- If available, loans to finance water and sewer development fees