For 111 years, the Edmond Chamber has committed itself to creating a strong local economy, promoting the community, providing networking opportunities and business contacts, and representing business interests in government.
In 2007, the State of Oklahoma and the Edmond Chamber celebrated its centennial. That means for the past 111 years, the Edmond Area Chamber has worked together with this community as a force to effectively cultivate, promote and enhance economic growth. That is as true today as it was in 1907. It is an honor to serve as an advocate for business and to strive to provide leadership within the Edmond community. And it is working – Edmond is presented again and again as one of the most impressive places to live and work, not only in Oklahoma, but also across the country.
Our accomplishments are built upon the involvement of hundreds of volunteers. Guided by a board of directors, the Edmond Chamber initiates an aggressive strategic business plan designed to foster leadership and community advancement, and to provide the finest services possible to our members.
We strongly encourage your involvement in Chamber activities. In addition to over 60 annual events, we offer around 30 councils and committees for you to join. The Edmond Chamber staff is here to assist in identifying the activities and programs most suited to your lifestyle and skills. Even without active involvement in our programs, your Chamber membership investment is working each day to promote your business.
The Chamber is the first stop for newcomers and businesses looking for specific goods and services – and we do recommend our members! Our online membership directory features a direct link from the Chamber’s site where members can enhance their listing with pictures and descriptions of their services for a modest annual fee. We continue to look at ways to enhance our website and its value to our membership.
Our weekly e-newsletters keep members informed about current issues and Chamber opportunities. They contain up-to-date news on local businesses and Chamber activities, so it’s easy to get involved. We also publish a printed bi-annual magazine called The Voice to give our members more in-depth stories and spotlights. The Chamber’s Ambassadors promote new and expanding businesses with ribbon cuttings, ground-breakings and other celebrations for our members.
There are frequent sponsorship opportunities offered throughout the year that enable members to take advantage of Chamber promotion, yet take time to showcase their places of business and services offered.
Networking Opportunities and Business Contacts
Chamber membership provides the opportunities for networking with successful business people in the area at Business After Hours, Morning Mingle, Membership Luncheons, Women’s Network Breakfasts, New Member Receptions and other special events. Chamber members have access to information through seminars provided by the Women’s Network Council and the Small Business Council.
Your investment in membership with the Edmond Chamber means you are supporting efforts to improve the area’s business climate, education and quality of life. When you invest your membership dollars, you support a great organization. When you invest your time, you benefit your community and your business. We encourage you to make the most of your membership!
2019 Board of Advisors
- Shane Granger, Armstrong Auditorium
- Matthew Boydstun, Baggerley Funeral Home
- Mark Lisle, BancFirst
- Steve Emde, Bank of Oklahoma
- Chris Childress, Bank of Oklahoma
- Aaron London, Bob Howard Honda
- Donna Bowman, Central Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Jana Corwin, Cox
- Glenn Fisher, Edmond Electric
- Lance Moler, The Edmond Sun
- James Boggs, First Fidelity Bank
- Kirk Mammen, Flintco LLC
- Jesse Krewall, Hilton Garden Inn Edmond & Conference Center
- Ron Decker, Innovative Healthcare Systems
- Tom O’Keefe, INTRUST Bank
- Bill Roberts, Kirkpatrick Bank
- David Pasnau, MidFirst Bank
- Angie Ward, MidFirst Bank
- Mo Anderson, Keller Williams
- Pat Lewis, OGE Energy Corp.
- Brandon Tatum, Oklahoma Christian Academy
- Rory Laisle, Oklahoma Fidelity Bank
- Austin Manger, Oklahoma Natural Gas Company
- David Osburn, OMPA
- Lisa Wilson, OU Medical Center Edmond
- Dennis Jett, Peoples Bank and Trust Company
- Bill Stewart, Petra Industries, LLC
- Marcus Godsy, Prosperity Bank
- Jim Gray, RCB Bank of Edmond
- Darin Kent, Regent Bank
- Shannan Webb, Simmons Bank
- Dave Willis, Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Don Betz, University of Central Oklahoma
- Jerry McNabb, Valliance Bank
- Kathy Reeser, VIP Insurance Agency LLC
- Craig Chancellor, Volkswagen of Edmond