We are the advocates for business, the watchdog for residents and in all things we are
“BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU…SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE”
Strengthening the voice of business and community …
- We promote and encourage the establishment of a well-balanced, thriving and prosperous business community.
- We promote the community interests and well-being of the residents of La Cañada Flintridge.
- We provide educational opportunities designed to expand the knowledge of the local business community.
- We inform the business community of changes in state and local laws and regulations and conduct a proactive exchange of information, concerns and issues of interest to the business community, with government agencies.
- We foster and promote programs designed to improve the City of La Cañada Flintridge as a desirable community in which to live and do business.
Annual Directory • Ribbon Cuttings • L.A. County Business Federation • SBA/SCORE • Quarterly Business Meetings Weekly Farmers Market • Mixers • Memorial Fiesta Days • Memorial Day Parade • Annual Movie Premier • Christmas/Holidays Festival in Lights • Miss LCF Scholarships • Hillgren Foundation Scholarship • Intern Scholarships • Business Advocate/Ombudsman Ambassadors • Active in State, County & Local Government, Chambers & Organizations