The Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC) supports and celebrates the Lincoln Park community, helping to make it a thriving destination to live, work and play. We assist businesses with gaining exposure, finding new customers, creating new partnerships and staying knowledgeable about issues and challenges affecting their business.
By offering resources, referrals and community events, we are a useful tool and guide for the entire neighborhood. The LPCC is invested in the future of Lincoln Park and a champion for its growth and success. For more information on upcoming events, neighborhood news or how to get involved in the Lincoln Park community, visit our website at lincolnparkchamber.com.
LINCOLN PARK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
(773) 880-5200, lincolnparkchamber.com
To be the intersection of innovative partnerships and a thriving community.
To provide a leading voice and active hand in the community’s ongoing evolution and growth because we believe in our neighborhood as:
- A welcoming and inclusive community
- A place where businesses and neighbors know and support each other
- A neighborhood with vibrant commercial corridors that contribute to a unique sense of place
- A cultural hub and destination
- A neighborhood that encourages innovation and diversity
- A community that works together for the greater good
Empowering community momentum so businesses can grow.
Being a part of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce makes you a part of a vibrant community of businesses, organizations and cultural institutions. In addition to being a part of this community, membership offers many valuable resources.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- eNewsletters for businesses and consumers
- Business listing in Discover Lincoln Park Guide (annual distribution of over 22,500)
- Listing on lincolnparkchamber.com
- Social media promotion
- Street pole banner advertising opportunities
- Yearly and event sponsorship opportunities
- Website, eNewsletter and other advertising opportunities
- Member “Hot Deals” promotion
- Annual Lincoln Park business awards
- Community events
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
- Neighborhood demographic and retail market data
- Business location assistance and available property database
- Monthly networking events
- Educational seminars
- Business advocacy and government relations (permitting, licensing, etc.)
- Community relations assistance
- Introductions and referrals
For more information on membership levels and to join, visit lincolnparkchamber.com or call us at (773) 880-5200.