Marshalltown offers many fun and family friendly events drawing in residents and visitors from all over the area.
- Independence Day, a local fireworks festival.
- Central Iowa Fair.
- Marshalltown Art Festival, an annual event featuring incredible, top-notch artwork from talented artists across the U.S.
- Oktemberfest “Iowa’s BEST Family Fall Festival” (end of September) featuring:
– A classic car show.
– Color run.
– Grand parade.
– Great bands, crafters and merchants.
– A four-day carnival.
- Holiday Stroll, downtown’s annual welcome to the holidays, comes alive with:- Festive music.
– Live entertainment.
– Holiday displays.
– Food vendors.
– Tree festival.
– Lighted parade.
– Horse-drawn carriage rides.
– Santa’s Workshop with visits from Mrs. Claus and Santa himself.
For more information on these and many other activities, visit the Marshalltown Community Calendar at marshalltown.org/events.