Our twice weekly update is sent to all members on Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning (with occasional special notices) that provides information about networking and community events, educational programs, members’ special offers, videos and more about what’s happening in Morton Grove. Visit www.mgcci.org to sign up online or contact us to subscribe.
See the latest updates posted by the MGCCI and our members about upcoming events along with interesting information, photos and topics. Please be sure to like our page, then like and share the posts that you find interesting.
MGCCI posts videos about events, special stories and our “Selfie Shorts” featuring our members’ promotional messages and more.
One of the best ways to share your businesses’ story and expertise with others. These events hosted by the MGCCI, our members and in conjunction with neighboring chambers provide important opportunities to meet and network with prospects and clients at events like these:
- Business After Hours
- Lunch & Learn Programs
- Networking Breakfasts
- Business Expos
- Multi-Chamber Events
- Annual Holiday Party
- Independence Day Parade
- Annual Cabaret Night Dinner
- Annual Golf Outing & Dinner
Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce Directory & Community Guide
A biennial printed publication that is also available online. This guide is a directory of all MGCCI members along with other vital information about Morton Grove. It is published in conjunction with Town Square Publications (a Daily Herald Media Group company) and distributed to residents and businesses in Morton Grove via U.S. Mail. The book also has fingertip facts about village services, schools, organizations, history and more.
The MGCCI arranges a variety of options to promote the organization and its members, including ads in local media (The Bugle) and coupons in Money Mailer of North Cook County. The Chamber writes articles about events that appear in the local Chicago Tribune and Patch.com websites along with their calendar sections such as Metromix. The MGCCI is always seeking to new venues to share the story of the organization and its members.
More services to help your business grow & prosper
The MGCCI also offers a series of benefits to add value to membership in the Chamber that has been helping Morton Grove businesses to prosper since 1926 such as:
- Certificates of origin (verification of production required to ship products to another country)
- Membership information kiosk in the lobby of the village hall
- Public Hot Deals listings
- Member-to-Member special discounts
- Help wanted listings
- Other benefits (new offerings are always being evaluated to add value to membership)
There are many advertising options available online, print and more that can be customized to help your business visibility grow. To learn about how the MGCCI can help your business, call (847) 965-0330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry is dedicated to promoting and advocating or the local business community to ensure the continued economic, cultural and civic well-being of Morton Grove. We are a vehicle for business to work collectively to build their business and enhance the economic make-up of the community. We inform businesses and advocate on their behalf about local, state and federal issues.
Reasons Why Businesses Join the Chamber
- Networking — Networking events and business information exchange sessions create opportunities to make new business contacts to help you grow your business.
- Credibility — Demonstrate to your prospects, customers, vendors, staff and the whole community that you are committed to the business vitality of Morton Grove.
- Discounts — Save money and draw more customers with a regularly evolving chamber program to provide discounts and benefits.
- Leadership development — The Morton Grove Chamber offers periodic learning and professional development opportunities to help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
- Community visibility — Responding to outside requests for information about Morton Grove businesses, we look first at our members for a potential match when answering inquiries looking for goods and services.
- Referrals — Listing on the chamber website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, twice weekly e-blasts, sponsorship of chamber events and more all provide heightened name recognition.
- Advocacy — The Morton Grove Chamber is your representative on the local level. Your voice is heard on vital regulatory, legislative, community and educational issues.