Residents receive their annual property tax bill in December. Full payment or the first installment must be paid by Jan. 31. Mount Pleasant residents have five options for paying their taxes:
- Pay at Johnson Bank – preferred method (multiple locations in the area).
- Pay online at www.mtpleasantwi.gov.
- Mail your payment to Village Hall.
- Place your payment in the secured after-hours drop box at Village Hall.
- Pay in person at Village Hall.
Be sure to include a copy of your tax bill with your payment. Payments using any of the five methods listed will only be accepted until Jan. 31. After that date, payments must go to the Racine County Treasurer. Residents are able to print tax payment receipts from the Racine County website www.racinecounty.com.