Through membership in the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce, you will be able to:
- Be a part of a growing regional network of businesses and communities that span beyond borders.
- Participate and become a recipient of advocacy work and legislation that impacts the health of your industry and your business.
- Be among hundreds of businesses and thousands of residents and visitors who have made a conscious decision to only do business with SVCC members.
- Reap the benefits of having member access to www.souhegan.net, the interactive, comprehensive, online Chamber destination with over one hundred thousand visits each year, which gives you the tools you need to enhance your online profile 24/7 – 365 days a year.
- Gain access to a regional network of free resources to help start, grow, and expand or your business.
- Utilize the SVCC weekly E-newsletter and our E-blasts distributed to over 1200 business professionals and community leaders. This resource is available to members for their own business inclusions, as well as important upcoming events in the area.
- Come grow your network by attending our monthly networking events: Business After Hours, Lunch ‘n Leads, and Chamber Member Night at LaBelle Winery or join us at our ribbon cuttings and multi-Chamber mixers.
- Attend our business education seminars. The mission of the SVCC Educational Committee is to provide vital information on various topics to our Chamber members to educate them and give them effective tools to help them start, grow and expand their businesses.
- Have the opportunity to market to hundreds of businesses, organizations and community partners and their of thousands of employees, representatives and leaders.
- Get involved! The Chamber has a wide range of events and committees. Event committees and the Chamber’s standing committees are a great way to get to know your fellow members and make a positive impact in your community.
For more information, visit: www.souhegan.net