Visit the City of Muskego WI
Muskego is home to nearly 25,000 and is a thriving community for every generation. With its sound fiscal practice, the city maintains low taxes while providing quality services. New and existing commercial and residential developments make Muskego a good choice for businesses and families. Also, in support of a desirable community, is a quality school system, beautiful topography, lakes, parks, acres of recreation and miles of trails. Muskego has much to offer and I encourage you to discover it for yourself.
Recent accolades include:
- 2018 – City of Muskego awarded for Innovative Use of Data or Technology
(Public Policy Forum)
- 2018 – Muskego (#8) is Among Most Tax-Friendly in Wisconsin for Retirees
- 2018 – Muskego is 5th Safest City in Wisconsin (Alarms.org)
- 2018 – Muskego Named #14 Safest City in Wisconsin (Safewise.com)
- 2018 – Muskego in the Top 10 of Safest Cities in Wisconsin (HomeSnacks.net)
City facts & features:
City’s incorporation: Nov. 9, 1964 (50th anniversary in 2014)
Population Estimate (2018) 24,812
Little Muskego, Big Muskego/Bass Bay and Lake Denoon.
16 parks, over 300 acres of recreational space, Approximately 32 miles of recreation trails, snowmobile trails and 1,000 acres of conservation land.
Visit cityofmuskego.org for up-to-date information and list of services.