The Woodbridge Metro Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1964, is a voluntary organization of business, industry, retail and professional people working to improve the economic and civic growth in our area. Our goal is to help our member businesses thrive by connecting them with the contacts, resources and professional development they need to succeed. We are an advocate for your business interests, and along with our members, serve as a leading force for business growth and economic development in our region.
The Chamber is not part of municipal government but works closely with township officials. It is financed entirely by members’ dues and fundraising activities and is independent of all other organizations.
The Chamber is a member of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, NJBIA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Share in your vision… invest in your success
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
We provide the tools and means to make new connections and learn new business strategies.
- Free Business Owner Resource Center lunch-and-learn seminars
- Relevant business marketing workshops
- Promotion of grand openings and events
- Email and web advertising opportunities
- Members, orientation workshops and programs
- Access to business mentors through SCORE
- Use of Chamber conference room
- After Hours multi- Chamber networking forums
- Member directory and mobile app listing
Participate in township events and become active in your business community through:
- Service on Chamber Committees
- Support of partner charities
- Speaking opportunities
- Chamber volunteerism in civic efforts
- Event sponsorship
Let the Chamber be your conduit for local communication opportunities that will expand visibility of your brand and your business.
- Get connected with key community leaders
- Advertise through our mobile website
- Share timely news through email updates
- Promote your business via online and in print
- One-on-one access to Staff Members and Board Members
- Learn about Legislation affecting your business
- Be part of our Buy Local Program mobile app events
- Earn discounts on Constant Contact email and survey marketing tools
JOIN A COMMITTEE
The Chamber hosts a variety of events and opportunities for networking, business development and personal growth. All Chamber members are encouraged to participate, utilize their skills and add value to the Committee that most interests them:
- Ambassador’s Committee
- Chairman’s Awards Dinner
- Annual Golf Classic
- Women’s Leadership Connection
- Mayor’s Annual Breakfast
- Business Owners Resource Center
- Chamber Unplugged Committee
- Chamber Marketing
- Non-Profit Outreach
- Virtual Business Leaders
DID YOU KNOW?
The Chamber is your business resource center offering you greater visibility, informative marketing seminars, networking forums and more. Other business support services include:
- Notary Public
- Certificate of Origin
- Free Conference Room to Members
- State of the Art Mobile App
- Website Banner Advertising
- Website Member Spotlight
- Website Meet Our Members Videos
- Member of the Quarter
The Woodbridge Metro Chamber of Commerce members range from small businesses to leading industry associations and large corporations.
They all share one thing in common: they count on the Chamber to be their voice in Woodbridge Township. Call today to learn why membership in the Woodbridge Chamber is a decision you should make today. Call the Chamber at (732) 636-4040 or email email@example.com for more information.