The Fife Milton Edgewood (FME) Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic organization of professionals and business owners that believe in the importance of developing meaningful relationships and partnerships. There is a synergy in the FME Chamber. FME Chamber members support one another, and members experience benefits from the partnerships that are formed among regional civic and business leaders.
Our Chamber’s focus
- Connect member businesses and citizens.
- Promote the Fife, Milton & Edgewood communities.
- Spearhead a vibrant and prosperous local economy.
- Represent member businesses to local and state government representatives.
The Chamber also offers sponsored events that provide members the opportunity to network with other members. These events include:
- Open house/ribbon-cuttings
- Morning Coffee Connections
- Monthly luncheons – second Wednesday of the month
The Chamber is involved in powerful advocacy efforts. The Chamber actively represents the voice of the FME business community to elected and appointed officials in order to promote policies that support Fife, Milton & Edgewood. Sustaining Fife, Milton, & Edgewood as vibrant and prosperous communities is one of the Chamber’s primary goals. The Chamber strives to promote Fife, Milton, & Edgewood as a desirable place to live, work and visit.
The FME Chamber endeavors to:
- Initiate programs to improve Chamber members’ financial vitality.
- Sponsor candidate and issue forums, discussion groups and legislative updates.
- Build strategic alliances with other business and economic development organizations and government officials.
- Represent member businesses on transportation, education, workforce development and other issues.
- Represent and advocate for Chamber members and the business community on city, county and state regulations and issues.
Regionally, the Chamber represents members by active involvement in governmental affairs. One way members are represented is through participation in the South Sound Chamber of Commerce Legislative Coalition. The coalition is involved in such issues as roadway/traffic improvement and legislative actions.
FIFE Visitors Information Center
The Chamber understands the critical role visitors play in the local economy. Therefore, the Chamber is also responsible for staffing the vital Visitors Information Center. The visitors center is the hub of activity for visitors to the region, providing information and materials to those new to the area or visiting the area.
Board of Directors Board Chair
1st Vice Chair
Keller Williams Realty Puget Sound
2nd Vice Chair
Copy Wright Printing
Mill Ridge Village
Fife Service & Towing
Puget Sound Energy
Fairway Independent Mortgage
Pacific Northwest Benefits