Membership investment includes:
Marketing your business – exposure:
- Business profile on the Chamber Website including logo, description, business category and link to your website.
- Member roster to contact members via phone or mail.
- Ability to post member-to-member discounts, job postings, and events on Community Calendar.
- Ribbon cutting to promote your grand opening or significant anniversary.
- Display your business cards/brochures in the Chamber lobby.
- Business listing in the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber Membership Directory.
- Framed Chamber membership plaque and window cling.
- Subscription to weekly Chamber e-newsletter.
- Member referral services.
- Invitations to you and your employees to all networking, educational and social events.
- Sponsorship opportunities at events, on website and in e-newsletters.
Grow & Support Your Business
- Discounts on products/services from national companies, such as Comcast Business.
- Human Relations support through Chamber-sponsored HR Advantage program.
- Host a networking event – Member Coffee/Business After Hours.
Membership investment is tax deductible.